Posted on: June 9, 2016 at 10:30 a.m.
Board of Registration of Optometry
1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: June 15, 2016 TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Notice of Meeting and Topics
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
- Review Minutes:
- Minutes of May 18, 2016 meeting
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- E-Licensing Update
- Audit update
- Applicants without Social Security Numbers
- Legal Update from Board Counsel, Sheila York
- Regulatory changes pursuant to Executive Order #562
- NC Dental Decision Executive Order #567
- Question on Contact Lens Prescriptions
- Question Regarding Lab Work
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting:
- Changes to Applications with respect to reciprocal and non-reciprocal licensure
Cases, Investigative Conference, Settlement Offers [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Optometry meeting. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after May 16 2016 may not be provided due to feasibility.