1000 Washington Street 1st Floor
Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: June 17, 2015
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Notice of meeting and Topics
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
- Review Minutes:
- Minutes of May 20, 2015 meeting
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Report on licensing issues with regard to test vendor
- Legal Update from Board Counsel, Rachael Pauze
Stakeholder Outreach Listening Session:
10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Next steps for regulations.
- Dr. Jill S. Sweig, OD
- Email from Meghan Lambert - Questions regarding CE credits from North Carolina.
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Cases, Investigative Conference, Settlement Offers [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Optometry meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-1219 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after June 15, 2015 may not be provided due to feasibility.