Posted on: August 7, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Board of Registration of Optometry
1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: August 16, 2017 TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Notice of Meeting and Topics
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
- Review Minutes:
- Minutes of May 17, 2017 meeting
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- E-Licensing Update
- Legal Update from Board Counsel, Sheila York
- Regulatory changes pursuant to Executive Order #562
- Update on status of any pending legal matters
- Legislative update
- Review CEs of audit respondents
- Joseph M. Stamm
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Cases, Investigative Conference, Settlement Offers [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Optometry meeting. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received later than 48 hours before the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.