August 21, 2013
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
9:30 AM Review of June 19, 2013 Minutes
9:40 AM Board Counsel Report: [Rachael Phinney, Esq.]
- CE proposal for Board review- Tabled 6/19/13
- Health Care Cost Containment Law
- Mass Health Participation for license renewal
9:55 AM Old Business:
- TPA: Dr. George Brown
- CE Audit Status
10:05 AM Discussion:
- Change meeting start time from 9:30 to 10:00
10:15 AM Correspondence:
- Inquiry about CPT Codes and Vision Therapy [Dr. Rakusin] - Talbed 5/15/13
- Email from C. Steele (dated 7/23/13) re: Diagnostice testing
- Email from Dr. A.Levesque (dated 7/23/13) re: OP responsibility fro signing off charts and billing
- Letter from R. Lawless (dated 8/7/13) 246 CMR 3.04 & 3.15 requirements to notify the Board re: principal or branch locations
- Email from Dr. Houston (dated 8/14/13) re: ce approval
10:25 AM New Cases: [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Optometry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after August 19th , 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.