September 18, 2013 10:00AM 1000 Washington St, Boston MA Room 1C
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
9:30 AM Review of August 21, 2013 Minutes
9:40 AM Board Counsel Report: [Rachael Phinney, Esq.]
- CE proposal for Board review- Tabled 6/19/13
- Gift Ban Bill-111N, CE final draught
- Info on Mass Health participation for license renewal
10:05 AM Discussion:
- Changes to the Regulations [Dr. Zahka]
- Tamper proof prescriptions
10:20 AM Old Business:
- Cope Reviews: Dr. A. Colbert & Dr. P. Elliott
- Audit Report [Dr. Price}
10:15 AM Correspondence:
- Inquiry about CPT Codes and Vision Therapy [Dr. Rakusin] - Talbed 5/15/13
- Email from C. Steele (dated 8/28/13) re: changes to C. Steele
- Email from Dr. A.Levesque (dated 7/23/13) re: OP responsibility for signing off charts - Tabled 8/21/13
- Biotissue re: CPT Code 65778 to be within Scope of Service (dated 8/20/13)
10:25 AM New Cases: [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
- OP-13-008[RK] (Tabled 8/21/13)
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Optometry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after September 16th , 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.