Posted on: October 15, 2015 at 3:30 p.m.
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
- Review Minutes:
- Minutes of September 16, 2015 meeting
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- E-Licensing Configuration
- Staffing Changes at PCS
- Legal Update from Board Counsel, Sheila York
- Update on regulation process
- Mass Health Application update
- Election of Officers
- Report from Scott Peterson on ARBO Conference
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Cases, Investigative Conference, Settlement Offers [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Optometry meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-1219 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after October 19, 2015 may not be provided due to feasibility.