October 16, 2013
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
Review of September 18, 2013 Minutes
Election of Board Officers:
Board Counsel Report: [Rachael Phinney, Esq.]
- DOI Health Care Cost Containment
- CE Evaluattion Policy
Associate Executive Director Report: [Michael Hawley, Esq.]
- 2013 Annual Report
- Proposed Changes to the Regulations [Dr. Zahka]
- Cope Reviewer: Dr. Kristin Brennan
- 2012 Audit Report [Dr. Price]
- Biotissue re: Confirmation of CPT Code 65778 to be within Scope of Service (dated 9/20/13)
- FYI: Inspection refusal in Norwood [Alan Van Tassel] dated 9/18/13]
New Cases: [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
- OP-13-008[RK] (Tabled 8/21/13)
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Optometry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after October 14th , 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.