November 20, 2013
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
Review of October 16, 2013 Minutes
Board Counsel Report: [Rachael Phinney, Esq.]
- Sale of adjustable lenses
- Tamper Resistant Prescription Requirement
- DOI regulations concerning implementation of Health Care Cost Containment Law as it relates to provider certification and waivers
- Info on Mass Health participation for license renewal
- CE final draft proposal for board-being reviewed by DPL,
- 2012 Audit Report: Dr. Price
- Kristen Brennen,OD COPE Reviewer status
- Proposed regulation changes: Led by Dr. Zahka following Board Counsel review
- Inquiry regarding the Widow’s Clause
- PCS Presentation Discussion – Executive Session – Closed – pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(7) to comply with the confidentiality of exam materials under M.G.L. c. 4, § 7, para 26(l)
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Optometry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after November 18th , 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.