December 12th, 2012: 9:30AM: Room 1C
Facility Briefing (Staff)
9:30 AM Review of October 17th , 2012 Minutes
9:40 AM Board Counsel Report: [Sheila York, Esq.]
- Info on Mass Health participation for license renewal.
- Further info on Gift Ban Bill-111N.
- FAQs for website re: contacts close to expiration date and advertising responsibility
10:30 AM Old Business:
- OE Tracker discussion for use in future CE audits: Waiting for comments by DPL
- Statement concerning ophthalmic assistants dispensing when supervised by OD-Dr. Elliott
- Status of MCPHS in their successful bid to become CE Entity of the Board
10:30 AM New Business:
- Letter from Joyce Urbeck of American Optometric Association.
- Letter from L. Potvin, O.D. requesting extension of CE deadline.
- Letter from Kent Daum, O.D., Ph.D. regarding CE Entity Status
- Letter from David Schurgin, O.D., regarding CE Entity Status
10:45 AM Deliberative Session: [closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 30, § 18, ¶ 5(d)]
- OP-12-002 (LL)
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.