December 18, 2013 9:30AM Room 1C
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
Review of November 20, 2013 Minutes
Board Counsel Report: [Rachael Pauze, Esq.]
- Notice on Mass Health Participation for License Renewal
- DOI Risk Bearing Provider Regulations – DOI hearing on proposed regulations,
December 12, 2013
- Proposed Draft Board Review Policy for CEU Providers
- Tamper Resistant Prescription Requirement
Associate Executive Director Report: [Michael Hawley, Esq.]
- Proposed Changes to the Regulations [Dr. Zahka]
- OP Inspection form
- Update on review of MA jurisprudence exam questions – Executive Session Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A § 21(7) to comply with the confidentiality of exam materials pursuant to M.G.L. c. 4 § 7, para. 26 (l). [Dr. Price]
- 2012 Audit Report [Dr. Price]
- Email from Eda Lam dated 11/25/13
New Cases: [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Optometry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after December 1 , 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.