NOTICE OF MEETING & TOPICS
Date: March 20, 2014, Location: Room 1G, Time: 10:00 AM
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures (staff)
General Business: 10:00
Minutes of January 16, 2014
Discuss Settlement Offer: [Closed Session]: under M. G.L. c. 112 s. 65C
Investigative Conferences: : [Closed Session]: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C
CPE Audit Update:
Deliberative Session: Quasi-Judicial Meeting-M.G.L. c.30A § 18 –[Closed Session]
1:00 PM – BREAK
Investigative Conferences: New Cases : [Closed Session]: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C
Review of Application-Deficiency:
- Review of Full Reporting Reciprocal Application of Mary Hodgson
- Review of Short Form Reciprocal Application of Lisa M Mex
- Review of Short Form Reciprocal Application of Jennifer E. Kimmel
- Review of Full Reporting Reciprocal Application of Steven Sage
- Review of Non-Reporting Application of Jonathan Pitts
- Review of Non-Reporting Application of Yasin Ahmed
- Review of Non-Reporting Application of Robert Taylor, III
- Letter dated 1/20/14 from Stephen Lau requesting license upgrade
- E-mail dated 2/28/14 from Robert Balogh re: Google calendar use by CPAs in MA
- E-mail dated 3/5/2013 from Joe Iaricci re: extension of CPA testing window
- E-mail dated 3/5/14 from Janice Corbett re: Issuing Financial Statements
- E-mail dated 3/7/14 from NASBA re: Vice Chair Recommendations 2014-15
Discuss Short Form (SE) Reciprocity Application
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in Board of Public Accountancy meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than March 19, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure, Board of Public Accountancy will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after March 19, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.