Date: May 15, 2014, Location: Room 1D, Time: 10:00 AM
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures (staff)
General Business: 10:00
- Welcome New Board Member
- Minutes of March 20, 2014
Public Meeting on Development of New Regulations:10:30
Discuss Application Deficiency
- Yasin Ahmed 12:00
Executive Session: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 30A, 21(a)(1)]
Good Moral Character [KC] 12:30
1:00 PM - BREAK
Discuss Probation Termination
Investigative Conferences: New Cases: [Closed Session]: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C
Investigative Conference: Case Update: [Closed Session]: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C
Review of Application-Deficiency:
- Review of Short Form Reciprocal Application of Gregory M. Costa
- Review of Short Form Reciprocal Application of Francis Summers, Jr.
- Review of Short Form Reciprocal Application of Richard S. Thomas
- Review of Full Reporting Application of Christopher Shaker
- Review of Full Reporting Application of Jeremy Zuidema
- Review of Non-Reporting Application of Ava Byer
- Review of Non-Reporting Application of Meghan Forbes
- Review of Full-Reporting Application of Casie Hart
- Review of Full-Reporting Application of Sazzad Ali
- Review of Non-Reporting Application of Chong K. Pang
- Review of License Reinstatement of Hsin-Yo Wang
- Review of License Reinstatement of John DeWitt
- Letter dated 3/5/14 from Carlo F. Petrucci Sr. requesting review of his non-public accounting experience
- E-mail dated 4/14/14 from NASBA re: candidate request to review file [education deficiency]
- E-mail dated 4/16/14 from Kathy Zilch regarding CPE inquiry
- Letter received 4/14/14 from David Mechanic requesting CPE extension
- E-mail dated 4/21/14 from David Barrett re: clarification of Education Requirements
- E-mail dated 4/22/14 from Jonathan Balboni regarding experience letter
- E-mail dated 4/29/14 from Joe Vreedenburgh re: education requirements
- Letter dated 5/2/14 from Duncan Stebbins re: obtaining experience letter from E&Y
- E-mail dated 5/6/2014 from Julie DiNobile re: CPE for graduate courses
- E-mail dated 5/8/14 from Mike Fish regarding CPEs
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in Board of Public Accountancy meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than May 14, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure, Board of Public Accountancy will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after May 14, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.