Date: August 21, 2014
Location: Room 1D
Time: 10:00 AM
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures (staff)
General Business: 10:00
- Minutes of June 19, 2014
Educators Credential Committee Annual Report
Discuss Settlement Offers: Prosecutor Mary Pixley – M.G.L. c. 112 §65C [Closed Meeting]
Discuss Settlement Offer: Prosecutor Casey Silvia – M.G.L. c. 112 §65C [Closed Meeting]
Executive Session: M. G.L. c. 30A, 21(a)(1) : [Closed Session]
Deliberative Session: Quasi-Judicial Meeting-M.G.L. c.30A § 18 [Closed Session]
Investigative Conferences: Case Update: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C [Closed Session]
Investigative Conferences: New Cases: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C [Closed Session]
Executive Director Report
Update on Peer Review Oversight Board
- Update on NASBA Eastern Regional Conference [Regina]
- Request for CPE Extension from Leo Bonarrigo, CPA
- Review of Short Form Reciprocal Application of Christopher Shaker [follow-up]
Review of Application-Deficiency:
- Review of Full-Reporting Application of Gillian R. Dalton [Government Experience]
- Review of License Reinstatement of Jacquelyn M. Cronin
- Review of License Reinstatement of Jeffrey S. Maimon
- Review of License Reinstatement of Sean Bradley
- Review of firm registration application of GMK, CPA, LLC
- Letter dated 6/20/14 from Antonio Correia, CPA requesting CPE extension
- Letter received 6/23/14 from Don W. Kent, CPA requesting CPE extension
- Letter dated 6/23/14 from David Godin, CPA requesting CPE extension
- Letter dated 6/26/14 from John W. Minnehan, CPA requesting CPE extension
- Letter dated 6/30/14 from Douglas C. Miller, CPA requesting CPE extension
- Letter date 6/26/14 from John Annaian requesting CPE extension
- Letter date 6/30/14 from Catherine B. Sullivan requesting CPE extension
- Letter dated 7/1/14 from David A. Garrity requesting upgrade of his non reporting license
- E-mail dated 8/6/14 from Shawn Bell re: limitation on non-technical CPE credits
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in Board of Public Accountancy meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than August 20, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure, Board of Public Accountancy will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after August 20, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.