Date: January 16, 2014, Location: Room 1D, Time: 10:00 AM
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures (staff)
General Business: 10:00
- Minutes of December 5, 2013
Investigative Conferences: New Cases: [Closed Session]: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C
Investigative Conferences: Case Update: [Closed Session]: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C
Discuss Probation Termination:
- Review of license reinstatement of John E. Pace (follow-up)
- FYI-E-mail from PCAOB dated 12/4/13 re: Reproposes Amendments to Auditing Standards
- FYI-E-mail from PCAOB dated 11/22/13 re: Settled Disciplinary Actions
- Letter dated 12/20/13 from Keane & Co requesting permission to use firm name
- E-mail dated 12/26/13 from Susan J. McCarthy, CPA re: firm name
- Letter dated 12/26/13 from Debra Caldera requesting CPE extension
- E-mail dated 1/3/14 from Thomas DiNovo re: Summer Internship Program
- Letter dated 12/31/13 from Billy Vu, CPA requesting license upgrade
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in Board of Public Accountancy meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than January 15, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure, Board of Public Accountancy will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after January 16, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.