April 9, 2013
Time: 10:00 A.M.
Place: 1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118-6100
Housekeeping & Evacuation Procedures
- February 8, 2013
- Strategies for Healing & Preventing Recurrence of Diabetic Food Ulcers in Daily Practice
GMC: [Executive Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 21(a)(1)]
Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
Board Counsel: Legal Report
- Update on regulations
- Monitoring Guidelines
- Board member recusals & approvals
- February 2013 letter to the Editor of Podiatry Management (Dr. Murano)
- CE’s for Pain Management
- Appointment of Dr. Kelley to the Joint Policy Working Group mandated
by Section 21 of Chapter 244 of the Acts of 2012, An Act Relative to
Prescription Drug Diversion, Abuse and Addiction
- Medical Marijuana
- CE Audit
- Email from Dr. J. DiResta regarding EHR as of 2015 (dated 3/13/13)
- Dr. Tarr’s request for continuing education approval (dated 3/22/13)
- Email from Dr. S. Aronson regarding “Upcoming changes to Physicians Profiles on April 1, 2012” (dated 3/27/13)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Podiatry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than April 5th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after April 5th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.