Posted on: April 5, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
Massachusetts Board of Registration in Podiatry
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA 02118-6100
April 11, 2017
Notice of Meeting and Topics
- Housekeeping Matters and Evacuation Procedures
- Vote on Minutes: February 14, 2017
- New Items:
- Board Chair:
- Executive Director Report:
- Licensing Update
- Board Counsel Report
- Update on EO 562 regulation changes
- Reciprocity evaluations, if any
- Delegation of Authority
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
- Complaints and Investigative Matters- [Closed Session Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112, § 65C]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.