1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118-6100
May 13, 2014 Time: 10:00 A.M.
Housekeeping & Evacuation Procedures
Welcome New Public Board Member: Tanya Basu, PHARMD, JD, RPH
- March 11, 2014 Public Minutes
- April 8, 2014 Public & Executive Session Minutes
Board Counsel: Sheila York, Esq.
- Emergency Regulations: Proposed amendments to 249 CMR 3.00 and 4.00 pertaining to podiatrists prescribing hydrocodone-only extended release medications that are not in abuse deterrent form
Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
Investigative Matters: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- Letter from Dr. Gary Count dated 4/7/14 re: approval for CME credits
- Letter from Dr. D. Adams dated 4/7/14 re: response to Dr. Ayers’ letter
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Podiatry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than May 9th , 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after May 9th , 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.