1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118-6100
May 13, 2014 Time: 10:00 A.M.
Housekeeping & Evacuation Procedures
Welcome New Public Board Member: Tanya Basu, PHARMD, JD, RPH
- March 11, 2014 Public Minutes
- April 8, 2014 Public & Executive Session Minutes
Board Counsel: Sheila York, Esq.
- Emergency Regulations: Proposed amendments to 249 CMR 3.00 and 4.00 pertaining to podiatrists prescribing hydrocodone-only extended release medications that are not in abuse deterrent form
Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
Investigative Matters: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- Letter from Dr. Gary Count dated 4/7/14 re: approval for CME credits
- Letter from Dr. D. Adams dated 4/7/14 re: response to Dr. Ayers’ letter
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Podiatry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than May 9th , 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after May 9th , 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.