September 10, 2013
Time: 10:00 A.M.
Housekeeping & Evacuation Procedures
- April 9, 2013 Public Minutes
- April 9, 2013 Executive Session Minutes
- June 11, 2013 Public Minutes
- Audit 2013 letter approval
Monitor Approval Report:
Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
GMC: [Executive Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 21(a)(7) and G.L. c. 4, § 7, para. 26(c)]
- S. L. S.
Board Counsel: Legal Report
- Standard monitoring requirements
- Email from Dr. Haber (dated 7/31/13) requesting Temporary License
- Letter from Dr. N. Langhans (dated 6/6/13) re: Licensee Privileges
- Letter from Jennifer Fichter (dated 8/19/13) re: JP exam 90 day waiting period
- Letter from Zoe D’Apollo (dated 8/13/13) re: scope of practice
- FAQs re: Prescription Monitoring Program Automatic Enrollment
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Podiatry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than September 6th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after September 6th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.