1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118-6100
October 8, 2013
Time: 11:00 A.M.
Housekeeping & Evacuation Procedures
- September 10. 2013 Public Minutes
- September 10, 2013 Executive Session Minutes
Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- SA-PD-13-006[GC] (Tabled 9/10/13)
Settlement Discussion: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Julie Brady, Esq.
- PD-11-005; 13-001[MT]
Board Counsel: Legal Report
- Standard monitoring requirements
- FYI: Email from Cheryl Campbell (dated 9/12/13) re: PMP Advisory Council Meeting
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Podiatry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than September 6th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after September 6th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.