1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118-6100
February 11, 2014 Time: 10:00 A.M.
Housekeeping & Evacuation Procedures
- January 14, 14 2014 Public Minutes
Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
Board Counsel: Legal Report
- Update on Proposed Regulations
- Email from Irma Carrasco dated 1/22/14 re: is autograft within scope of
- Letter from Dr. Lynch dated 1/6/14 re: CME credits
- Letter from Stefanie Lempp, Esq dated 1/7/14 re: Docket # PD-12-013
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Podiatry board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than February 7th , 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after February 7th 1014 may not be provided due to feasibility.