Date: February 8, 2013
Place: Room 1D,
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. meeting called to order
9:00-11:00 Investigative Session (Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C)
11:00 Open Meeting
- Evacuation instructions
- Minutes from January 2013
- Complaint dispositions & complaint committee assignments
- Quarterly & consultant reports
- Regulatory/statutory issues
- Board meeting schedule
- Applications, course reviews, syllabi
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
[12:15-1:00 Lunch Break]
1:30 pm Executive Session (closed)
2:00 pm Open Meeting (resumed)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Psychology Board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than February 6, 2013. While the Psychology Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 2/6/13 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .