Date: March 1, 2013
Place: Room 1D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. meeting called to order
9:00-10:00 Investigative Session (Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C)
10:00 am Executive Session (closed)
10:45 am Open Meeting
- Evacuation instructions
- Minutes from January 2013
- Complaint dispositions & complaint committee assignments
- Quarterly & consultant reports
- Discussion of regulatory/statutory issues
- Board meeting schedule
- Renewal/Reinstatement applications
- CE Audits
- 0. Consultant approval requests
- 1. Applications, course reviews, syllabi
- 2. Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
[12:15-1:00 Lunch Break]
1:00 pm Open Meeting (resumed)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Psychology Board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than February 27, 2013. While the Psychology Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 2/6/13 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.