Date: June 14, 2013
Place: Room 1D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
9:00 a.m. Investigative Session (closed pursuant to G.L. s. 112, s. 65C)
PY 13-028, PY 13-029, 13-010, 13-027, SA-PY-13-004, PY-13-038
11:00 am Open Meeting
- Meeting with applicant #13-128 (11:00 am)
- Quarterly & consultant reports
- PY-2010-011: Meeting with licensee and supervisor (1:00 pm)
- Licensee #3367 and supervisor (2:00 pm)
- Votes on investigative conference dispositions and compliance monitoring
- Complaint committee assignments
- Discussion of regulatory/statutory issues
- CE Audits
- Applications, course reviews, syllabi
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
11:30 am Executive Session to discuss the reputation or character of an individual rather than competence, pursuant to G. L. c. 30A § 21(a)(1), and to comply with the confidentiality provisions of another statute, pursuant to G. L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(7), to discuss medical record information and comply with the public records law, pursuant to G.L. c. 66, § 10, G. L. c. 4, § 7, ¶ 26(c).
12:00 pm Open Meeting (continued)
12:15-1:00 Lunch Break
1:00 Open meeting (continued)
1:45 pm Settlement discussion (Closed session pursuant to G.L.c.112, s.65C)
2:00 pm Open meeting (continued)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Psychology Board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than June 5, 2013. While the Psychology Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 6/5/13 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .