Date: July 25, 2014
Place: Room 1D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
9:01 am Investigative Session (closed pursuant to G.L. c. 112, § 65C)
SA-PY-14-002, PY-14-031, PY-14-041, PY-14-042, SA-PY-14-004
10:15 am Open Meeting
- Evacuation instructions
- Quarterly & consultant reports
- 251 CMR 3.0 proposed regulations discussion/vote
- Case assignments/discussions/votes/compliance monitoring
- Correspondence from licensees
- 2011-017 meeting (11:00 am)
- Application forms/web-site/PCS fee revisions
- Applications/correspondence from applicants and pre-applicants
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
11:45 am Executive Session closed pursuant to General Laws Chapter 30A, Section 21(a)(7) to discuss medical record information and to comply with the public record law, pursuant to G. L. c. 66, § 10; G. L. c. 4, §7, ¶ 26(c).
1:00 pm Settlement Conference (closed pursuant to G.L. c. 112, § 65C)
1:30 pm Executive Session closed pursuant to General Laws Chapter 30A, Section 21(a)(7) to comply with the confidentiality provisions of the Mass. CORI statute, G. L. c. 66, § 10; G. L. c. 4 § 7, ¶ 26(a), G. L. c. 6, § 172.
1:45 pm Open Meeting (continued from above)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Psychology Board meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 no later than 24 hours prior to the noted meeting date. While the Psychology Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.