Date: July 26, 2013
Place: Room 1G, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
9:01 a.m. Investigative Session (closed pursuant to G.L. s. 112, s. 65C)
PY 13-028, PY 13-029, PY 13-010, SA-PY-13-010, SA-PY-13-011, PY 13-052, PY-13-042
11:15 a.m. Executive Session (closed pursuant to General Laws Chapter 30A, Section 21(a)(7) to comply with the confidentiality provisions of the MA CORI statute, G.L. c. 66, § 10, G.L. c. 4, § 7, 26(a), G. L. c. 6, § 172)
11:45 a.m. Open Meeting
- Election of officers
- Quarterly & consultant reports
- Votes on investigative conference dispositions and compliance monitoring
- Complaint committee assignments
- Discussion of regulatory/statutory/Board policy issues
- CE Audits
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
- Licensee #6329 proposed supervisor
- Licensee #3649 correspondence
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Psychology Board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than July 19, 2013. While the Psychology Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 7/19/13 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.