Date: September 20, 2013
Place: Room 1C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
- Evacuation instructions
9:01 a.m. Investigative Session (closed pursuant to G.L. s. 112, s. 65C)
PY-13-029, PY-13-052, PY-13-051, PY-13-056, PY-13-030, PY-13-050, SA-PY-13-008, PY-13-060, PY-13-008, 14-007, PY-13-059, SA-PY-13-010
10:00 a.m. Open Meeting
10:00 am PY-11-046 Proposed consultant & licensee
10:30 am Investigative Session (closed pursuant to G.L. s. 112, s. 65C) – continued
12:00 Executive Session (closed pursuant to General Laws Chapter 30A, Section 21(a)(7) to comply with the confidentiality provisions of the MA CORI statute, G.L. c. 66, § 10, G.L. c. 4, § 7, ¶ 26(a), G. L. c. 6, § 172
12:30 p.m. Open Meeting (continued)
- Case assignments
- CE Audits
- Quarterly & consultant reports
- Licensee#6329, proposals per Consent Agreement1:00 pm
- Proposed consultants 13-007, 13-010
- Votes on investigative conference dispositions and compliance monitoring
- Discussion of regulatory/statutory/Board policy issues
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Psychology Board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than September 17, 2013. While the Psychology Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 9/17/13 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .