Date: October 18, 2013
Place: Room 1D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
-Board member education presentation
9:45 a.m. Investigative Session (closed pursuant to G.L. s. 112, s. 65C)
SA-PY-13-011, PY-13-064, PY-13-030, PY-13-059, PY-13-008, SA-PY-13-002, PY-14-002
12:30 Open Meeting
- Case assignments/discussions/votes/compliance monitoring
- Quarterly & consultant reports
- Discussion of Board policy on health service settings
- ASPPB Maintenance of Competency for Licensure paper -discussion
- Applications/correspondence from pre-applicants
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Psychology Board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than October 15, 2013. While the Psychology Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 10/15/13 may not be provided due to feasibility.