NOTICE OF MEETING AND TOPICS
Date: January 10, 2014
Place: Room 1D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
9:01 am Open Meeting
- Evacuation instructions
- Case assignments/discussions/votes/compliance monitoring
- Quarterly & consultant reports
- Board policy on school/health service settings
- Applications/correspondence from applicants and pre-applicants
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
11:00-2:30 p.m.Investigative Session (closed pursuant to G.L. s. 112, s. 65C)
PY-13-065, PY-14-019, PY-14-021, PY-13-030, PY-14-022, PY-14-023, SA-PY-14-001, SA-PY-13-008
2:30 pm Return to open meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Psychology Board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than December 10, 2013. While the Psychology Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 12/10/13 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .