Date: June 13, 2014
Place: Room 1D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
9:01 am Investigative Session (closed pursuant to G.L. c. 112, § 65C)
PY-14-033, PY-14-035, SA-PY-14-003
10:30 am Open Meeting
- Evacuation instructions
- Regulations, application form revisions, web-site updates
- Quarterly & consultant reports
- Case assignments/discussions/votes/compliance monitoring
- Meeting with Applicant #14-205 (1:00 pm)
- Reinstatement request #3415
- Application forms/web-site/fee revisions discussion
- Applications/correspondence from applicants and pre-applicants
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
11:00 am Executive Session (closed pursuant to General Laws Chapter 30A Section 21(a)(7) to discuss medical record information and to comply with the public record law, pursuant to G. L. c. 66, § 10; G. L. c. 4, §7, ¶ 26(c).
- ADA accommodation request for applicant 11-156
- ADA accommodation request for applicant 12-179
- Licensee #3367 meeting with supervisor and therapist
11:30 am Executive Session (closed pursuant to General Laws Chapter 30A, Section 21(a)(1) to discuss the reputation, character or mental health of an individual, rather than their professional competence.)
- Applicant #14-183
11:40 am Open Meeting resumes (continued from above)
1:30 pm Settlement Conference (closed pursuant to G.L. C. 112, s. 65C)
1:45 pm Open Meeting resumes (continued from above)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Psychology Board meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 no later than 24 hours prior to the noted meeting date. While the Psychology Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.