June 12, 2014
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA 02118-6100
1st Floor Conference Room
NOTICE OF AGENDA
- Housekeeping Matters
- Welcome Appraisal Subcommittee (ASC)
- 10:15am Investigative Conference – ClosedSession under MGL ch. 112, section 65C
- 10:45am Investigative Conference – ClosedSession under MGL ch. 112, section 65C
- Final Decision and Order – Quasi-Judicial: Closed Session under MGL ch. 30A, Section 18
- Executive Session – Closed Session under MGL ch. 112, section 65C
- Vote on Minutes of April 10, 2014
- Schedule Next Board Meeting Date
- Signed Consent Agreements and Adjudicatory Matters
- Signed Order To Show Causes
- Complaints - Closed Session under MGL ch. 112, Section 65C
- License Application Report
- Education Report
- New Items:
- Associate Executive Director, Ann Barry’s Report to the Board
- Board Counsel, Charles Kilb’s Report to the Board
- Board Counsel Report
- Appraisal Subcommittee (ASC), Report to the Board
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.