July 19, 2012
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA 02118-6100
1st Floor Conference Room
NOTICE OF AGENDA
- 9:30am Public Hearing on Proposed Regulations: 264 Code of Massachusetts Regulation (CMR) 2.00, 4.00, 6.00 and 9.00
- 11:00am Investigative Conference –- Closed Session under MGL 112 section 65C
- 11:45am Investigative Conference –- Closed Session under MGL 112 section 65C
- Final Decision and Order – Quasi-Judicial: Closed Session under MGL 112, Section 65C
- Vote on Minutes of June 5, 2012
- Schedule Next Board Meeting Date
- Signed Consent Agreements and Adjudicatory Matters: F.Y.I.
- Order To Show Causes: F.Y.I.
- Complaints - Closed Session under MGL 112, Section 65C
- License Application Report
- Education Report
- New Items:
a. Board Counsel, Charles Kilb’s Report to the Board:
1. Draft proposed regulations: 264 Code of Massachusetts (CMR) 1.00, 5.00, 8.00
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.