July 19, 2012
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA 02118-6100
1st Floor Conference Room
NOTICE OF AGENDA
- 9:30am Public Hearing on Proposed Regulations: 264 Code of Massachusetts Regulation (CMR) 2.00, 4.00, 6.00 and 9.00
- 11:00am Investigative Conference –- Closed Session under MGL 112 section 65C
- 11:45am Investigative Conference –- Closed Session under MGL 112 section 65C
- Final Decision and Order – Quasi-Judicial: Closed Session under MGL 112, Section 65C
- Vote on Minutes of June 5, 2012
- Schedule Next Board Meeting Date
- Signed Consent Agreements and Adjudicatory Matters: F.Y.I.
- Order To Show Causes: F.Y.I.
- Complaints - Closed Session under MGL 112, Section 65C
- License Application Report
- Education Report
- New Items:
a. Board Counsel, Charles Kilb’s Report to the Board:
1. Draft proposed regulations: 264 Code of Massachusetts (CMR) 1.00, 5.00, 8.00
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .