November 21, 2013
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA 02118-6100
1st Floor Conference Room
NOTICE OF AGENDA
- Housekeeping Matters
- 10:15am Investigative Conference – ClosedSession under MGL 112, section 65C
- 11:30am Investigative Conference – Closed Session under MGL 112, section 65C
- Executive Session –ClosedSession under MGL 30A, section 21
- Vote on Minutes of September 12, 2013
- Schedule Next Board Meeting Date
- Signed Consent Agreements and Adjudicatory Matters
- Signed Order To Show Causes
- Complaints - Closed Session under MGL 112, Section 65C
- License Application Report
- Education Report
- New Items:
- Associate Executive Director, Ann Barry’s Report to the Board:
- Board’s 2014 Calendar
- Board Counsel, Charles Kilb’s Report to the Board:
- Board Counsel Report
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.