December 12, 2013
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA 02118-6100
1st Floor Conference Room
NOTICE OF AGENDA
- Housekeeping Matters
- 10:30am Investigative Conference – ClosedSession under MGL 112, section 65C
- Final Decision and Order – Quasi-Judicial: Closed Session under MGL 30A, Section 18
- Vote on Minutes of November 21, 2013
- Schedule Next Board Meeting Date
- Signed Consent Agreements and Adjudicatory Matters
- Signed Order To Show Causes
- Complaints - Closed Session under MGL 112, Section 65C
- License Application Report
- Education Report
- New Items:
- Associate Executive Director, Ann Barry’s Report to the Board:
(1) Letter from Licensee, Allan Cohen
- Board Counsel, Charles Kilb’s Report to the Board:
(1) Board Counsel Report
- Amend 264 CMR 1.02 to include the 2014-2015 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Amend 264 CMR 2.03 to add a reference to the Dodd-Frank Act.
- Amend 264 CMR 4.01(5)(g) to include AQB Criteria that limits 50% of the amount of continuing education that may be granted in the appraisal educational processes and programs.
- Amend 264 CMR 6.01(6)(a)(3) to comply with the AQB’s requirement that Supervising Appraisers may not supervise more than three (3) appraisal trainees or appraisers-in-training.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.