December 9, 2010
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA 02118-6110
1 st Floor Conference Room 1C
I. Notify Board members of Facility Briefing on Fire Drill Instructions.
II. 10:30am Investigative Conference - Closed Session under MGL 112 section 65C
III. Litigation Update - Closed Session under MGL 112 section 65C
IV. Final Decision and Order - Quasi-Judicial: Closed Session under MGL 112, Section 65C
V. Vote on Minutes of Meeting held on October 14, 2010
VI. Schedule Next Board Meeting Date
VII. Signed Consent Agreements and Adjudicatory Matters: F.Y.I.
ORDER TO SHOW CAUSES : F.Y. I.
USPAP Renewal Violation Consent Agreements : F.Y.I.
VIII. Consent Agreement Compliance F.Y.I.
Suspend meeting to discuss discipline matters (if necessary)
IX. Complaints - Closed Session under MGL 112 section 65C
X. License Application Report:
XI. Education Report:
XII. New Items:
Associate Executive Director, Ann Barry's Report:
(1) Appraisal Subcommittee Final Compliance Review Report of the Board
(2) Appraisal Subcommittee notification of increase in National Registry fee to $40 from $25
(3) Final Board meeting calendar
(4) Chairperson Elections
(5) Board 7-hour USPAP Update regulation (264 CMR 4.01)
Board Counsel, Charles Kilb's Report:
(1) Draft Mandatory License Identification regulation (264 CMR 6.02)
(2) Draft Supervisory Regulations
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.