- An applicant for licensure may qualify for licensure by out-of-state endorsement provided the applicant:
- has completed qualifying education that meets the minimum AQB education criteria; and
- has passed an AQB certified examination; and
- is currently licensed in another state (with which the Board does on offer reciprocity); and
- has been working as a state licensed, certified residential or certified general for 3 of the past five years; and
- is applying for the same level license; and
- is listed on the Federal Registry as in compliance with AQB minimum criteria for licensure/certification.
may apply for licensure by out-of-state endorsement by submitting, together with a completed application and the appropriate fees, the following:
- a score report issued by the examination authority or service that indicates a passing score consistent with Massachusetts;
- a certified record of license history issued by the state in which the license/certification is held;
- a written request that the Board accept the examination, experience and education and grant licensure by out-of-state endorsement.
- other such documents including but not limited to: completed appraisal assignments done after passing the AQB examination.
- The Board may upon review of the application, and accompanying submissions, require successful completion of the Massachusetts examination, additional experience, and/or completion of Massachusetts approved courses prior to licensure.
Adopted December 12, 2002