11.01: Standards of Practice and Ethics
- All real estate appraisers and trainees shall observe the standards of practice contained in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), as they are published, amended and interpreted by the ASB of the Appraisal Foundation, 1029 Vermont Avenue, NW, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20005 or www.Appraisalfoundation.org .
- All licenses/certified appraisers and appraisal trainees shall report tot he Board in writing within thirty (30) days from the date of a court's findings with regard to any civil or criminal matter brought against the licensee or certificate holder, under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the United States, or any other jurisdiction.
- All licensed/certified real estate appraisers and appraisal trainees shall report to the Board in writing any disciplinary action taken against him or her by any professional licensure or regulatory authority of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts United States or any other jurisdiction within thirty (30) days of the authority's findings.
- Every licensed or certified appraiser, appraisal trainee, applicant for licensure or certification, or appraiser in training is required to maintain and have available, for reference, the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice published by The Appraisal Foundation.
- Every licensed or certified appraiser, appraisal trainee, applicant for licensure or certification, or appraiser in training is required to maintain and have available for reference a current version of the license laws and rules and regulations of the Board of Registration of Real Estate Appraisers, MGL chapter 112 sections 173 through 195, and 264 CMR.
264 CMR 11.00: M.G.L. c. 13, § 92; c. 112, §§ 173 through 195.