- 12.01: Establishment of Subcommittees
- 12.02: Election of Officers
- 12.03: Non-applicability of USPAP to Board-related Appraisal Reviews
12.01: Establishment of Subcommittees
The Board may establish subcommittees to make recommendations to the Board regarding its various functions, such as education approval, complaints (264 CMR 1.00), and compliance. The Board may appoint qualified individuals to serve on subcommittees with Board members.
12.02: Election of Officers
The Board shall annually elect a chairperson.
12.03: Non-applicability of USPAP to Board-related Appraisal Reviews
Appraisal reviews performed by licensed or certified appraisers are exempt from the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) requirements regarding appraisal reviews when those reviews are conducted on behalf of the Board by:
(1) Appraisers who serve on the Board;
(2) Agents, staff, and volunteers working on behalf of the Board; and
(3) Appraisers performing duties for advisory committees created by the Board.
264 CMR 12.00: M.G.L. c. 13, § 92; c. 12, §§ 173 through 195.