- Provide current information
- Present alternative viewpoints on material when there is not a single position that is accepted industry-wide
- Clearly identify opinions as the instructor's opinion
- Build a proper foundation for each major element of a subject
- Deal with all key elements of a subject
- Cover the material adequately in the allotted time by refraining from attempting to cover too broad an area in the allotted time
- Answer all questions logically and concisely
- Be informed enough to handle a variety of questions on the subject being taught
- Admit when he/she does not know the answer to a question and volunteer to obtain that information
- Focus on students gaining knowledge, not on impressing the students with the instructor's knowledge
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.