- Use concise speech patterns (no unnecessary clutter)
- Use simple speech patterns
- Use simple terminology
- Use normal speech patterns
- Do not read to the classroom (except in rare occasions when quoting others)
- Keep the presentation on a regular pace thus finishing the material in the allotted time
- Keep the topic flowing
- Speak loudly enough to be heard by all
- Enunciate clearly without being over done
- Restate an individual learner's question to the group as a whole prior to attempting to answer the question
- Use humor when appropriate to make a point
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.