- Be positive toward the subject matter
- Refrain from ridiculing either the learners or others
- Wear professional attire
- Refrain from wearing attire which would detract from the learning environment
- Maintain hair well
- Set up the room to accommodate the approximate number of learners expected to attend
- Make sure empty seats are kept to a minimum
- Make sure that a lectern or table is at the front of the room (if used at all)
- Provide writing surfaces for learners
- Make sure that the learners have room to move
- Do not stand behind physical objects for more than a short period of time
- Use gestures during the presentation
- Use physical movement during the presentation to minimize the physical distance between the instructor and learners and try to involve all learners equally
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.