Posted on: September 16, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
Date: September 30, 2015
Place: Room 1A
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
Time: 10:00 am
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: 1000 Washington Street
- Building Emergency Exit Procedure Announcement
- Listening Session to receive public comment to assist with regulation review per Executive Order 562
- Meeting called to order
- Review Minutes from the December 10, 2014 Meeting
- Update from Office of Investigations, Chief of Investigations Chris Carroll and Assistant Chief of Investigations Sarah Wilkinson
- Review Applications
- Review Audit
- Board Counsel Report
- Regulation review per E.O. 562
- Delegations of authority
- Legal update
- Topics not Reasonably Anticipated by Chair 48 hours prior to meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Sanitarian meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-1219 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.