9 January 2012 - Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, January 9, 2012.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed south to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – December 19, 2011
- Executive Session minutes – December 19, 2011
4) Update on sheet metal code development (P.Kelly)
5) Review proposed Sheet Metal Permit revisions (P.Kelly)
6) Review proposed draft of Permit Application /Inspection checklists (P.Kelly)
7) Update on state sheet metal inspections (F.Polese)
8) Discuss municipal sheet metal inspections (P.Kelly)
9) Executive session – applicant interviews (Closed Session)
10) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
- Docket # SM-12-008
- Docket # SM-12-012
- Docket # SM-12-013
- Docket # SM-12-015
11) Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, February 13, 2011
Following the regular Board meeting there will be sub-committee discussion on metal roofing systems.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.