11 February 2013
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D,
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, February 11, 2013.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south to Graybar Electrical Supply parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – January 14, 2013
- Executive Session minutes – January 14, 2013
4) PHCC Trade Show / code seminar March 9th in Marlborough (P.Kelly)
5) Update on sheet metal / metal roofing exams (P.Kelly)
6) Update on state sheet metal inspections / upcoming projects (F.Polese)
7) Updates / Feedback / Discussion on Sheet Metal Code (P.Kelly)
8) Executive session – applicant interview / pending litigation (Closed Session)
9) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
10) Next scheduled Board meeting is Monday, March 18, 2013
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.