March 19, 2012 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D,
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, March 19, 2012.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed south to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – February 13, 2012
- Executive Session minutes – February 13, 2012
- Sub-committee minutes – February 13, 2012
4) Update on sheet metal code development (P.Kelly)
5) Report from ACCA breakfast (P.Kelly / F.Polese)
6) Report from PHCC trade show (P.Kelly)
7) Definition / license requirements for sheaves, belts and belt guards (P.Kelly)
8) Update on sheet metal panels and other specialty areas (P.Kelly)
9) Update on Sheet Metal roofing exam (P.Kelly)
10) Louver Installation – Springfield Data Center (P.Kelly / F.Polese)
11) Update on state sheet metal inspections (P.Kelly)
12) Executive session – applicant interviews (Closed Session)
13) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
14) Next scheduled Board meeting is Monday, April 9, 2012
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .