April 30, 2012 - Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-G, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, April 9, 2012.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed south to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – March 19, 2012
- Executive Session minutes – March 19, 2012
4) Oil & Energy Service Professionals New England Trade Show (P.Kelly)
Sheet Metal Code Seminar May 23, 2012 – 8:30am
Rhode Island Convention Center – Providence
5) Update on Sheet Metal roofing exam (P.Kelly)
6) Louver installations – UMass, Springfield, Holyoke, etc. (P.Kelly/F.Polese)
7) Gypsum ducts/plenums – code requirements – Springfield (P.Kelly/F.Polese)
8) Environmental Room information for review (P.Kelly)
9) Pressurized air plenums / HEPA filer diffuser ceiling systems (P.Kelly)
10) Update on state sheet metal inspections (P.Kelly)
11) Executive session – applicant interviews (Closed Session)
12) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
13) Next scheduled Board meeting is Monday, May 21, 2012
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.