18 June 2012 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, June 18, 2012.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room
area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either
Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south to Graybar
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – April 30, 2012
- Executive Session minutes – April 30, 2012
4) Conflict of interest / open meeting law acknowledgement (C.Kilb)
5) Update on the Valor Act – military credit for licensees (P.Kelly)
6) Update on Sheet Metal exams – roofing exam extension (P.Kelly)
7) Update on Sheet Metal Code (P.Kelly)
8) Update on state sheet metal inspections / upcoming projects (F.Polese)
9) Mr. David Dow – NERCC, Specialty Contractor Presentation
10) Executive session – applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
SM-12-002 (Toby Bright, Prosecutor)
SM-12-009 (Toby Bright, Prosecutor)
SM-12-014 (Toby Bright, Prosecutor)
SM-12-025 (Frank Polese, Investigator)
12) Next scheduled Board meeting is Monday, July 16, 2012
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.