16 July 2012 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, July 16, 2012.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room
area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either
Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south to Graybar
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – June 18, 2012
- Executive Session minutes – June 18, 2012
4) Update on Sheet Metal Code (P.Kelly)
5) Board staff report from 6/15 & 6/29 visit to the Gould Institute (P.Kelly)
6) Update on state sheet metal inspections / upcoming projects (F.Polese)
7) Executive session – applicant interviews (Closed Session)
8) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
9) Next scheduled Board meeting is Monday, August 20, 2012
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.