15 October 2012 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D,
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, October 15, 2012.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – September 18, 2012
- Executive Session minutes – September 18, 2012
4) Updates / Feedback / Discussion on Sheet Metal Code (P.Kelly)
5) Update on sheet metal / metal roofing exams (P.Kelly)
6) Update on state sheet metal inspections / upcoming projects (F.Polese)
7) Executive session – applicant interviews (Closed Session)
8) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
9) Next scheduled Board meeting is Monday, November 19, 2012
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.