19 November 2012 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D,
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, November 19, 2012.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room
area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either
Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south to Graybar
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – October 15, 2012
- Executive Session minutes – October 15, 2012
4) Proposed 2013 Board meeting dates (P.Kelly)
5) PHCC code seminar November 28th – 4:00 – 7:00 in Malden (P.Kelly)
6) PHCC Trade Show / code seminar March 9th in Marlborough (P.Kelly)
7) Update on sheet metal / metal roofing exams (P.Kelly)
8) Update on state sheet metal inspections / upcoming projects (F.Polese)
9) Updates / Feedback / Discussion on Sheet Metal Code (P.Kelly)
10) Executive session – applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
12) Next scheduled Board meeting is Monday, December 17, 2012
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.