Posted on: January 3, 2017 at 2:30 p.m.
9 January 2017 – Agenda
7:30 a.m., Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, January 9, 2016.
1) Meeting to Begin at 7:30 a.m.
2) Housekeeping / Announcements:
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
return to main lobby, take a right through main lobby doors to Harrison Ave.
and proceed across the street towards Whole Foods Market
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – November 21, 2016
4) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, February 13, 2017
- Monday, March 20, 2017
5) Continuing review of education/work policy, use of distance/correspondence classes.
6) Review of application for Distance/Correspondence Education Program (P.Kelly)
7) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting.
8) Executive Session (Closed Session)
a) Character reviews of applicants - M.G.L. c. 30A, §21(3)
9) Investigative Conference – M.G.L. c. 112, §65C. (Closed Session)
a) State Inspector Frank Polese
b) State Inspector Chuck Wolf
c) Request for license reinstatement (P.Kelly)
10) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference. (P.Kelly)
11) Quasi-Judicial Session – Final Decisions – M.G.L. c. 30A, §18 (Closed Session)
12) Report of actions taken in Quasi-Judicial Session (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
Please note if state offices are closed due to inclement weather or any other type of local or state emergency this meeting will also be cancelled. You can find notices of any state office closings on www.mass.gov .